Home » Blog » Get Ready For a Couple’s Feast This Valentine’s Day with The Beaumont Inn
Posted on February 7, 2020
Get Ready For a Couple’s Feast This Valentine’s Day with The Beaumont Inn
What’s better than a romantic dinner with the one you love for Valentine’s Day? A romantic dinner at the Beaumont Inn! We still have seatings available on February 14th, 15th and 16th. Please call (570) 675-7100 for reservations! Not having your Valentine’s Day with us will be the heartbreak of the century.
We’re serving up love (and delicious food) this Valentine’s Day!
- Grilled Elk Chop: served with black garlic demi-glace
- Chilean Seabass: pan-seared and served with lemon beurre blanc, and crispy fried Vidalia onions
- Surf and Turf: 8 oz filet mignon, 4 oz crab cake, served with bearnaise sauce
- Cupids Bow: Chambord raspberry liqueur, fresh mint, raspberry puree, champagne
- Temptation: Stolichnaya vanilla vodka, Godiva chocolate liqueur, cherry nectar splash of cream and garnished with house-made chocolate bark
- Burning Desire: 1800 Blanco tequila, Cointreau orange liqueur, honey syrup, muddled jalapenos, pineapple juice
Soups & Salads
- Harvest Salad: Boston bibb lettuce, roasted red beets, candied walnuts, crumbled goat cheese, apple cider vinaigrette
- Caesar Salad: shaved parmesan cheese, croutons, cracked black pepper, Caesar dressing
- Lobster Bisque: black tobiko caviar, puffed pastry, truffle oil
- Baked French Onion Soup
- Pear & Blue Cheese Tart: light house-made tart shell topped with sauteed pears, crumbled bleu cheese and shaved prosciutto, baked to perfection and drizzled with rosemary-infused olive oil
- Smoked Salmon Crostini
- Sauteed Calamari: sautéed calamari with bread crumbs, toasted garlic, Italian parsley, and fresh lemon
- Lump Crab Cake: sweet jumbo crab bake with house-made sweet gherkin and caper tartar sauce
- Seasonal Baked Brie: toasted walnuts, cranberry jam and brie cheese wrapped in puffed pastry and baked until golden brown topped with blood orange maple reduction
- Pan-Seared Scallops: pan-seared pistachio-crusted U10 diver scallops with a winter citrus relish
Want to Make Valentine’s Day a Two-Day Event? Spend the Night at The Beaumont Inn!
Lodging at the Beaumont Inn is like no other hotel or inn in NEPA. If you want modern luxuries with the charm of the old world, the Beaumont Inn is the place for you to rest your head this holiday.
Each room at the Beaumont Inn is specifically designed to give guests a unique stay every time. Our recently renovated accommodations feature amenities such as free, high-speed internet and flat-screen televisions.
With king, queen, full and single rooms available, one guest or one family can sleep peacefully at the Inn. Each room includes a full bathroom and adjustable thermostats for your temperature needs.
It’s love at first bite when you dine at the Beaumont Inn in Dallas!
Falling in love with the Beaumont Inn? We’d make the perfect location for your Valentine’s Day plans or any special occasion. Book your reservations for your next date night or check out our calendar for our upcoming seatings and events.
We look forward to serving you at all of our fine establishments:
- Easter (1)
- Food and Meals (18)
- Gardens (4)
- holiday season (7)
- Restaurant (33)
- Special Events (14)
- Weddings (25)