It’s time to wine and dine at The Beaumont Inn. Join us for our first Chef’s Table Wine Dinner of the season! On Thursday, January 30, Chef Huntzinger will prepare a one of a kind five-course meal. Each course is to be paired with five exquisite wines. We’ll begin breaking bread at 7 p.m. Cost is $79 plus gratuity and tax per person. Spots are filling quickly so reserve your table today!
Curious as to what we’re serving up? Read on to learn more about our delicious plating!
- Course One: Pan-seared scallop with honey crisp apple and toasted walnut slaw drizzled with a lychee coulis. Did you know lychee coulis is the sauce made from the small rounded fruit, lychee?
- Course Two: Red beet arancini, black tiger shrimp bechamel, black tobiko caviar. Arancini is a stuffed rice ball which is coated with bread crumbs and then deep-fried.
- Course Three: Grilled pork tenderloin, parsnip puree, apple cider demi-glace.
- Course Four: Grilled Australian rack of lamb, pistachio and golden raisin gremolata finished with mint oil.
- Course Five: Bread pudding with caramel bourbon glaze.
After you’ve had your fill of great food and delightful wine, book your room at the Beaumont.
The Beaumont Inn offers ten on-site rooms for overnight guests, giving the charm of the Back Mountain while having a clean and pristine place to stay. Each room was designed individually to give the guests their own unique stay every time.
Did you know we were featured on OnlyInYourState.com for, “10 Little Known Inns In Pennsylvania That Offer An Unforgettable Overnight Stay?” It’s true! Book your room to find out for yourself.
It’s dinner time at The Beaumont Inn!
At The Beaumont Inn, we know good food and ambiance. Each time you dine here, you’ll be sure to have the most unique dining experience in Northeast Pennsylvania.
Don’t take our word for it! See what our guests have to say!
“Exquisite food, impeccable service, and an overall amazing dining experience. The Beaumont Inn never disappoints. I highly recommend giving it a try if you haven’t already. The best food and cocktails in the area, hands down.” -Amy G.
Nothing says, “I love you,” like a reservation at The Beaumont Inn.
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and tables are filling fast for our Valentine’s Day seating from 5 to 10 p.m. on February 14. Reservations are required for dining and tables are filling quickly, please call (570) 675-7100 for reservations!
Can’t make it Friday? No worries. We are open for dinner service from 5 to 10 p.m. on Saturday, February 15 and 5 to 9 p.m. Sunday, February 16. So grab your flowers, press your suit. Your date night just got elevated.